GreenLeaf Market in St.Louis has a hot bar/by-the-pound buffet that features chef prepared local foods around a daily theme. We have two executive chefs who ensure that the food is prepared to the highest standards and that it stays interesting…. We take pride in seeing the same customers a few times a week (or every day, sometimes)!
Our weekly hot bar themes (with signature foods) includes:
- Soulfood Sunday with local grown braised greens, smothered pork chops, and more
- Chef’s choice Monday, usually with meatloaf and seasonal vegetables
- Taco Tuesday (a crowd favorite) featuring carnitas and roasted local corn
- Wok Wednesday – an Asian- American theme with Springfield Missouri style sweet’n’sour chicken, Hosin Chicken, and local vegetable fried rice.
- Taste of Italy Thursday – Try our delicious homemade pastas and Mediterranean-style local vegetables .We often have a meat-free lasagna with Beyond Meat and local vegetables in it.
- Fish on Friday – another crowd favorite – Usually our Friday fish bar includes local catfish and trout with capers, and fish cakes cooked to perfection.
- BBQ “Smoke Out” Saturday – Chef’s recipe BBQ sauce, local pork, something fresh from our smoker, handmade sausage, and usually a meat-free option with Beyond Burgers.
Check out a few pictures below, but stop by to experience and taste it for yourself.